University of Washington BSN Fall 2012 - Page 13Register Today!
- Apr 4, '12 by fn2012JLoya, I agree with you, I will wait and see what happens. Maybe we'll get our UW stuff within a decent time frame and have a shot at the course. Although I think out of pocket cost are still needed since it is summer qtr.
- Apr 5, '12 by kaskoDoes anyone know what days and times this class will be at?
- Apr 5, '12 by abalone
NCLIN 302 HEALTH ASSESSMENT
>12358 B 5 M 800-1120 HSK K069 O'CONNOR,JANE 0/ 32 J
Full-term IF YOU WANT TO TAKE NCLIN 302 IN SUMMER 2012, EMAIL YOUR REQUEST TO: JRATHE@UW.EDU (JENN RATHE, NURSING ACAD SERV). SHE WILL DISTRIBUTE ADD CODES IN MAY FOR LECTURE & LAB SECTIONS. INELIGIBLE FOR TUITION EXEMPTION.
NURS 407 CULTURE AND NURSING
- Apr 5, '12 by fn2012Good news. Dora Wang says info abt summer qtr will be sent out soon for us newbies and how to sign up! So we can just hang tight. If someone happens to get this info sooner than others can someone post it?
- Apr 5, '12 by JLoyaHere is the email I got from Dora just a minute ago...
Yes, NCLIN 302 will be available for you to take this summer. Rather than changing your transfer application to Summer Quarter, you will actually submit a summer-only application. This is because the BSN program does not officially start until Autumn Quarter. We will be sending out detailed information next week on the requirements to register, so please keep an eye out.
Program Coordinator for Pre-Licensure Programs"
- Apr 10, '12 by armynurse68Anyone hear back from the university regarding acceptance?
- Apr 10, '12 by fn2012Armynurse68, no nothing yet! Really wanting to hear back so I know everything is a-okay!! I did hear it should be by the end of the month or so.
Has anyone heard about the summer course info yet (I guess it is only Tuesday)?
- Apr 10, '12 by JLoyaQuote from fn2012Refer to my post just above armynurses'. Dora Wang said that NCLIN 302 will be available for us to take. She will be mailing summer-specific applications for this class this week, so that we dont have to change our general application status.Has anyone heard about the summer course info yet (I guess it is only Tuesday)?
- Apr 10, '12 by fn2012JLoya, I understand abt the information regarding the summer course. Aside from that I just want to know in general that my UW is fine & dandy so I have no administrative hiccups as it pertains to UW. Still holding on to my letter of intent to SU in case something happens. To me getting into UW BSN is too good to be true. Of course my fears are probably irrational!Last edit by fn2012 on Apr 10, '12
- Apr 10, '12 by abalonefn2012, I totally understand. Because I was admitted to UW's ABSN program before we had any clue how the BSN admission would turn out, I filed my general UW application for Summer 2012 (bc the ABSN starts then). The application only allows you to file for Summer or Autumn, not both, I didn't have a choice. But, now that I have been admitted to UW's BSN program, which I plan to start Autumn, I have to send in a new UW application and second application fee. But it, of course, will be late. I've been told to write a cover letter explaining why this application is late but they also I want me to specfically state that I plan to withdraw my original application. Eek!!! That makes me really nervous. I've done everything I've been told to do (before I filed my first application I cleared everything through the School of Nursing and the Admissions department) but without that guarantee it will all go smoothly, I'm left feeling very nervous!