Spokane Community College Waitlist??? - Page 9Register Today!
- Jan 10, '11 by rainynI know for the WSU BSN program you need the extra two chem classes (org & bio), but I'm not sure for the RN to BSN they are needed. http://nursing.wsu.edu/academics/RNtoBSN/prereqGER.html
I am on the waitlist at SCC as of the end of Fall quarter 2010. I have no idea my number, I haven't called to check. But I also don't mind the wait; I'm going to spend the time finishing up my Associate degree since it appears it is needed for the RN to BSN program anyway.
- Jan 14, '11 by BarnOwlSo is anyone here starting at Spokane Community College this Spring 2011? I am and just wondering if anyone else is and if they have any good current information about the program.
- Jan 19, '11 by slemonHow do you know you starting this spring? Did you get a confirmation letter? Whenever I was put on a list they said I will get a letter in March about acceptance into a program or waiting list status. :/
- Jan 19, '11 by BarnOwlI've been on the list for 20 months and I know my number. They are at least taking 50 this spring start but it is looking good for 70 to start as well. They will know the first week of february how many exactly but my number is up. If they take less than 20 even, I'm in.
- Jan 28, '11 by slemonAre there any scheduled meetings/announcements for the prospective students?
- Jan 28, '11 by BarnOwlI don't know of any at this time but the letters to those of us on the waiting list should be going out within the next couple of weeks. If there are any informational meetings scheduled it should be mentioned in your letter. Hope you get good news!
- Jan 29, '11 by slemonyes, here's waiting
- Feb 5, '11 by BarnOwlI got my letter yesterday! I'm in! Anyone else? Registration is on February 25th. Can't wait! Congrats to all.
- Feb 5, '11 by slemonCongratulations BarnOwl! You have some exciting times ahead of you. I did receive letter though looks like I'm still waiting. It says I have been placed on a waiting list. What? I was put on a list since end of a spring quarter
- Feb 5, '11 by BarnOwlThanks Slemon. I know how you feel. I waited almost 2 years! Keep yourself busy doing all the things you enjoy and probably won't be able to do while you're in school. Be glad that you have this much of the wait over. This is a short amount of time compared to how much time you will spend in your liftime working as a nurse! Try to enjoy each stage of the ride. I'm sure at some point we will both be thinking that the wait wasn't so bad and will be so tired that we are wishing that we were back in the waiting game. Those that have gone before us are good resoures of information. Try to find as many as you can! Hoping for good news for you for fall quarter. Letters go out for that in June! Not to far off! Do you know your number?