Seattle University BSN (transfer) Fall 2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 30 by suzwUgh, I will probably be out of town when they arrive!
- Feb 2 by OBrienMP@suzw,
GPA 3.5, 3 years of healthcare experience...I have a husband and son and I'm Catholic. I'm not sure how much it matters as long as you can pay the bill, ha! But I made sure to squeeze it in my essay just for good measure!
- Feb 8 by Willimina982583.5GPA, 4.0 so far in prereqs. I have a bachelor degree in a non nursing field and some volunteer experience in a hospital. Unfortunately my prereqs aren't complete. I am taking anatomy and micro this quarter, then the second anatomy next quarter. I will be finished by the end of spring as required, but I'm worried about getting in without these key classes completed. On the bright side, I have been doing great in both classes while continuing to work full time. I'm definitely ready! Good luck everyone.
- Feb 22 by IriennaHas anyone heard anything from SU yet?? Last year they had 700 applicants and 70 spots... This waiting game is no fun, but February is just about over and mid-March we'll know!! >_
- Feb 23 by BrightbulbNothing yet
- Feb 26 by amsli-reneeNo news is good news! Right??
- Feb 26 by lisabreI also applied for 2013 fall admission. The wait is terrible! We are almost done with February though, so hopefully the letters will be coming soon!
I have a 3.8 overall GPA, and 3.7 pre-req GPA. I still have two classes left to take- Micro and Stats (Spring quarter). Does anyone know how many spots they have for transfers?
- Feb 28 by Amily ChangI am gotten in !!!
- Mar 1 by Brightbulb@amly did u apply as transfer.
- Mar 1 by SaraFutureNurse?@Amily - you received your letter? Oh my gosh....I've been waiting so long, but now I'm so nervous.