Seattle University APNI - Page 7Register Today!
- Apr 6, '09 by jeccagoldYeah, the game starts around 6:30pm tonight so it'll prolly be packed at The Ram. I'm going to call them around 6pm and maybe get down there a little earlier so that we can hopefully get a table by 7pm. If not, like Mike said, we can always go somewhere else. The table will be under my name (Jessica) for about 12 people.
- Apr 7, '09 by jeccagoldHey cohort!
I'm really happy that people were able to make it out tonight on such short notice! Thanks for coming! It was great to meet everyone and put a name/personality to the face. I can already tell that we've got a great cohort this year!
We'll definitely plan something for next month (May) and something in June before orientation.
Anyone have any suggestions on where, when, or what to do?
I can't wait to meet everyone else!
- Apr 7, '09 by avbc830Sorry I wasn't able to make it out this time. I was looking forward to meeting all of you! Next time!
- Apr 8, '09 by Mike_DHas anyone else looked at their Financial Aid award -- I have some confusion about whether aid is available for the summer term and what the exact cost of the first year is.
Does anyone know more?
- Apr 8, '09 by apni2009I haven't received a financial aid award letter yet- I did check SUonline but it's showing my award letter isn't available. Is that where you saw yours, or did they mail you something?
I know that the summer financial aid has to be applied for separately. Under "My documents" on SUonline, I did have a message that I needed to fill out a summer financial aid application, and that the deadline for applying is 6/30/09. I'm afraid that's all I know!
I'm wondering about the cost too- all I know is the cost per credit, which is $541. I'd like to know what they calculate for the cost of attendance since that's what financial aid is based on. Anyone else know more?
My award letter is showing. I know that summer aid is a separate application and I believe it will be available later this month.
I looked under "My cost of attendance/estimated family contribution" under Financial Information and it gave me the following breakdown:
Grad Tuition: $12, 864
Budgeted Room Cost: $7,300
Budgeted Board Cost: $4,440
Grad Books/Supplies: $1,128
Budgeted Personal Expense: $3,004
Budgeted Transportation Cost: $2,140
Budgeted Grad Loan Fees: $91
I hope this helps.
- I forgot to add that that is for Summer through the following Spring.
- It should be, considering we take about 53 credits the first year, which at $541 a credit is $28,673. I was going to call the financial aid office about that one.
- That's what I thought too. We take 53 credits the first full yr and at $541 a credit, that should be $28,673. I was going to call the financial aid office about that...
- Apr 8, '09 by Mike_DThat was my confusion -- shouldn't this:
Grad Tuition: $12, 864
be almost twice that amount?