How can canadian RN apply in washington stateRegister Today!
- by jeff2007 Sep 19, '10anybody here can help me get info on how to apply for nclex in washington state?Im from Toronto, Canada and working as an RN.Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=505393©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 719 Views
- Sep 22, '10 by anticoagulationurseHere ya go!
page 5 will give you the specifics for international licensure.
- Sep 29, '10 by watneyI am also from Toronto and now working in the US with a WA state license. Here are the steps you need to do:
1. Retrieve application from Dept of Health WA
2. Register for NCLEX RN with Pearson Vue (after you have been approved to take it)
3. Take the NCLEX RN at a designated facility and of course pass it
Once all is done...you should be licensed to practice.
Best of Luck!