How can canadian RN apply in washington state
- 0Sep 19, '10 by jeff2007anybody here can help me get info on how to apply for nclex in washington state?Im from Toronto, Canada and working as an RN.Thanks!
- 0Sep 22, '10 by anticoagulationurseHere ya go!
page 5 will give you the specifics for international licensure.
- 0Sep 29, '10 by watneyI am also from Toronto and now working in the US with a WA state license. Here are the steps you need to do:
1. Retrieve application from Dept of Health WA
2. Register for NCLEX RN with Pearson Vue (after you have been approved to take it)
3. Take the NCLEX RN at a designated facility and of course pass it
Once all is done...you should be licensed to practice.
Best of Luck!