Clark College - Page 3Register Today!
- May 10, '12 by missmichelleI applied for the April 1st deadline. I was missing one prerequisite that I thought I had so I got bumped down from 46 points to 41. I'm not too confident that I will get an interview because the minumin points have been pretty high the last few semesters.
- May 12, '12 by SushiOConnorWell I just took a closer look at my points and I got 41 points for Clark. If I don't get in anywhere this time around I'll take English 101 (or whatever it is at Clark) again just to get the additional 5 points (I expect to get an "A") for the next October 1st deadline. I also don't feel confident about getting in for this past April 1st deadline with just 41 points. It seems like the Fall and Spring applicants get in with a little lowe points...
- Jun 13, '12 by SushiOConnorYAY! I got into Clark! Now I must decided between PCC and Clark. I have heard many good things about Clark, and nothing bad so far but I have many questions still because it's a pretty big decision.
- Sep 19, '12 by ROBERT5082I am hijakcing this thread. I was wondering if anyone else is applying to the OCT 1st deadline and if so how many points do you all have. I only have 38 so its a bit on the low side, 3.6 GPA though (which they don't take into consideration).
- Feb 23 by purpleSGWait does clark interview? I thought its based on just points for grades, residency, and prior degrees...
- Jun 6 by Han Moedid you choose PCC or Clark college?