Bellevue College 2012 hopefuls - Page 8Register Today!
- Mar 26, '12 by Fishgirl1983I am wondering about that test as well. There are no threads on it. I wonder if we take the test after the letters go out.........
- Mar 26, '12 by downtonI emailed the program, and was told the applications are still being reviewed, and will probably be contacting people about the e-write test soon.
- Mar 26, '12 by Fishgirl1983So I take it that means we will hear about the test prior to the letters being sent out. Well, that is good to know!
- Mar 26, '12 by margritamixSo does that mean that we will get information about the E-write first before we even get an acceptance/ rejection letter? If so, would receiving information about the E-write indicate that we have been accepted into the program? I really hope that that's the case. I really want to get into Bellevue, especially since I got (pretty much) rejected by SU
- Mar 27, '12 by Fishgirl1983I don't think that getting the letter regarding taking the E-Write test means that we are officially accepted into the program. However, if we don't pass that test, we are automatically disqualified. If we pass the test, we are still in the running. At least that is my interpretation of the process. If anyone hears about the test, please keep us posted! I'm sorry to hear about SU, but hang in there, your stats look good for BC!
- Mar 28, '12 by margritamixThanks so much Fishgirl for answering my questions. I was just looking at Bellevue's website today and I noticed that there is a fourth step to our application/ admission process which is that we will be interviewed by the nursing faculty? This came as a surprise to me because I have been reading the last year's Bellevue College 2011 hopefuls thread and they didn't mention anything about the E-write, let alone being interviewed by the nursing faculty. I am now wondering if the interview is new this year?
- Everything they have on their website now is for the 2012-2013 application process. They updated a bunch of stuff, for instance now you have to take the E-Write before you even submit your documents. The interview is new as well, but all of it is for next year, not this application period. Also the speech class now has to be taken before starting the nursing school, but for our current application it is something you have to complete during your actual nursing school. I already have that class completed anyway, but still, those are new changes.
If I don't get in this year, I'm going to re-apply for next year full time AND part time program.
- I meant 2013-2014
- Mar 28, '12 by margritamixOh, ok. Thanks so much Fishgirl, you've been so immensely helpful! At first I was freaking out because I didn't remember them talking about the interviews and E-writes when I went to an information session at the beginning of this year. I thought that they just changed it for 2012 and I was scared of these new changes. Alright, I can stop freaking out now
let's just keep playing the waiting game :/
- well, i'm kind of freaking out about the E-Write test, there are no practice tests for that........and it has been a long time since I have written an essay