Switching from a MD license to a DC license - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 9, '11 by tgary08Thanks! I finally have a license number as of this morning!!! Now just waiting for my name to pop up in Nursy!
- Feb 10, '11 by cuperctar1Has yours popped up on the verification system? Mine hasn't... Let me know when yours does... I will be going to the DC board as soon as it does..
- Feb 10, '11 by ashnemI just took the NCLEX yesterday (moved it up from my orig date- Sat). Got 75 questions and 33 select all that apply! No results on MDBON yet, but felt horrible! Cried for an hour in the parking lot. Hopefully I really will see you on the 22nd!
- @ Cuperctar1, No my name has not popped up yet. I called MBON and was told that it should be available by tomorrow or Monday at the latest. I'm hoping for tomorrow though.
@Ashnem, I'm pretty sure you did fine! Did you try the Pearson Vue Trick?
- Feb 11, '11 by ashnemI PASSED! I am on BON as of this morning. I hope that I will get posted to NURSYS really soon! Do you know how often they do that? Can't believe another fee! All the crap for MD lic, then another over $200 to DC lic AND another 30 to NURSYS. Are you kidding me?
- Feb 11, '11 by cuperctar1Thanks tgary8. Prayfully it will appear today.
- Quote from ashnemCONGRATS!!! We will be co-workers But yes I can't believe how much money this entire process is costing!!I PASSED! I am on BON as of this morning. I hope that I will get posted to NURSYS really soon! Do you know how often they do that? Can't believe another fee! All the crap for MD lic, then another over $200 to DC lic AND another 30 to NURSYS. Are you kidding me?
- Feb 11, '11 by ashnemTried calling MBON so many times today to find out about posting to NURSYS. Either:
a) no answer. b) left messages. c) got transferred around to the same people I already tried to call myself. d) told it was an unusually high call volume and to try my call at another time. e) put on hold forever and then told to call back on Monday!
We pay a lot of money to this BON and it is inexcusable to not have our calls taken/ returned/ questions answered in a timely manner!
Have either of you found out any more about NURSYS? Seriously they could save a whole lot of time, effort and frustration if they had a FAQ section that answers general guidelines. I didn't even know about NURSYS until you all were posting about it. To clarify, MD posts to NURSYS and we are paying the fee to allow DC to access it, but we can't pay until we actually appear on NURSYS?!
Thanks! You guys have been so very helpful! :redpinkhe
- Feb 11, '11 by cuperctar1Re: "MD posts to NURSYS and we are paying the fee to allow DC to access it, but we can't pay until we actually appear on NURSYS?!"
That is correct...NURSYS allows DC to verify our license.
I have left several messages with different people. The lady I spoke with said a lot of people have been calling about this (lol). She stated IT department is responsible for posting it to NURSYS. I left a message with them. Im done with calling, I;m going to continue to pray, cause God has brought me this far with the journey to be a nurse...
We will here good news and will be starting Feb 22nd... Have a blessed weekend !!!
- I did speak with Ms. Frisby, who is responsible for verification of MD licenses. She did say that it will be Monday when names will be available on Nursys. So hopefully IT does what they are supposed to do. If so I'll be up there Monday ASAP.