New Grad/RN opportunities??
- 0Feb 12, '11 by RNBSN88Hey does anyone know of any new grad/RN opportunities or residency programs starting up in the next 4 months???
- 0Feb 16, '11 by RNBSN88I applied to two at sibley a few weeks ago and got their reply emails about interviews in april...hoping i get a call. And I just got a call from Virginia Hospital Center yesterday and called back and spoke with a nurse recruiter today. I'm hoping something comes up from one of these! I'm praying for a job! I'm tired of filling out applications my brain and fingers are tired! :S Thanks for replying to my post!
- 0Feb 18, '11 by RNBSN88Quote from Nurses-Rule1987Are they really hiring new grads at VHC?
Are they posting those positions online?
I would like to know..... anything around this area ( Northern Virginia)...
I didn't see any new grad postings last time I checked. They called about a position I applied to a while back. They know I'm a new grad yet they called and told me they were placing my application under review...so I'm not sure if they're planning on taking new grads or they were just thinking about hiring me and were okay with having to orientate me or what.
- 0Feb 22, '11 by Nurses-Rule1987Quote from RNBSN88I didn't see any new grad postings last time I checked. They called about a position I applied to a while back. They know I'm a new grad yet they called and told me they were placing my application under review...so I'm not sure if they're planning on taking new grads or they were just thinking about hiring me and were okay with having to orientate me or what.
Oh i see what you mean. I spoke with the nurse recruiter and said that as new grads we can still apply for the positions available right now... so lets see whats happens...
praying for the best..
- 0Mar 31, '11 by Nurses-Rule1987Quote from nursingyogiHello everyone!I know this is a few weeks late but wanted to hear what happened for you two Nurses-Rule & RNBSN88? Hope something amazing
I actually got a job offer at Genesis Healthcare in arlington, Va. transitional care unit. I just started this week. The company is great and I like it a lot.. Thank God. I couldnt ask for more....
- 1Apr 1, '11 by RNBSN88I got hired in a doctor's office started last week. So just ended my second week. They're paying me $27 an hour...and although I initially wanted a hospital job....I L-O-V-E my job! It's a holistic medicine office and I'm learning a lot of stuff about various testing that hospitals don't do, accupuncture, etc. I'm getting great at blood draws too!!! I love the staff and the doctors! I'm couldn't be happier. I found the job on Craigslist! Can you believe that??? After all those stupid online applications I filled out literally hundreds for hospitals.