Harrison Medical Center Residency 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 14, '12 by finadul@safalli, sorry to hear you didn't get an interview. Best of luck on your search.
I'm scheduled for a video interview since I live out of state, however I was in Oregon for a short time and went up to Bremerton to introduce myself and tour the hospital. Everyone working was enthusiastic and happy to meet me. One of their current Versant residents couldn't speak more highly of the hospital system and support Versant offers. Julie, their resident and training coordinator, gave me a tour and talked about what their hospital has to offer. It couldn't seem to be a better place to work. For those of you who are interested, she told me they're interviewing approximately 50 people for approximately 20 positions.
- @narakira, how did your interview go?
- Jul 19, '12 by narakiraI think it went well. It is always hard to tell what the outcome will be. What time is your interview today? Best of luck!!! The whole process was about two hours. Let me know how it goes
- My interview was at 1:00 today. I also felt it went well, but of course never know for sure. Let me know when you hear back! I wish you luck and am sure you will get an offer!
- @Gelato, luck to you as well!
- Jul 20, '12 by GelatoMy interview was today. I started out well, but started to get nervous during the critical thinking questions and was so afraid to say the wrong thing. I was told that we would be called on Monday with the results either way. I am glad to hear that everyone did great. It would be nice to meet everyone in the resident class. Best wishes.
- Jul 20, '12 by narakiraGelato, which unit did you interview for? Are you from b-town? I was also very nervous during the case study questions. With the written part, I kept it to the point and short. I don't know if I should have used all the space they gave me. It is so hard not to over think the interview afterwards. This is going to be a long weekend of waiting
- Jul 20, '12 by GelatoHi Nakara
I had the float pool and 2 SE nurse manager at my interview. I had my senior Practicum at Overlake ICU and they also have the Versant Residency program, but were only taking internal applications this year. I also drove to Silverdale to look for possible places to live. Do you have any suggestions? I currently live in Issaquah, WA.
It will be a long weekend, but we may it through.
- Jul 20, '12 by narakiraI think ridgetop has nice apartments in Silverdale. I will ask my friends who have rented in the area. I think there are some new apartments in Bremerton too. Which unit is 2 SE?
- Jul 23, '12 by finadulDid either of you hear back? I got a voicemail and by the time I had the opportunity to return the call, she was unavailable. The anxiety... Fingers crossed for all of us!