Tidewater Community College 2012 Hopefuls? - Page 8Register Today!
- May 28, '12 by virgolove34That's the class I signed up for too
- May 28, '12 by Abacrumbieoh thanks! That makes things easier for me!
- Jun 4, '12 by eugeniambellOn the corner of North Hampton Blvd and Diamond Springs Road. It's a 6 story building on the right. You have to turn onto Diamond Springs Rd to get to the parking lot.
- Jun 17, '12 by virgolove34ivikatasha.. for clinical, do u go the night before to get all the patient info or u go early the day of?
- Jun 21, '12 by ivikatashaQuote from virgolove34You will never be on the clinical site without the instructor. So how you get your patient assignment will vary by instructor. You may get them by email the day before, you may get it in the morning the day of clinical. If you have clinical at a long-term care place you can get it a week in advance.ivikatasha.. for clinical, do u go the night before to get all the patient info or u go early the day of?
But don't worry. You will have enough time during clinicals to get what you need for the care plans and stuff.
- Jun 21, '12 by nursenthemakin@ivikatasha...how are things going so far ?
- Jun 22, '12 by virgolove34Oh ok. I was just asking because some people on allnurses said they go pick their patient the night before and I live all the way in Yorktown so I wanted to see how TCC does things but thanks.