DATC anyone?Register Today!
- by moabgirlie Jul 13, '12Looking for anyone currently going or getting ready to go. My cohort starts August 27th, I am excited and nervous to be finally starting the LPN program, and then continuing with the LPN to RN bridge through Weber!
- Jul 25, '12 by dancingostrichI am starting with you! I was on the alternate list and actually just found out last week. So its kind of overwhelming with all the things I need to do in such a short amount of time.
- Jul 26, '12 by moabgirlieWay to go!!! Just take things one step at a time, I did my immunizations at the health department, got my books on amazon, and I did my CPR at a local cna school.
- Jul 30, '12 by dancingostrichBecky told me that the cpr has to be through american heart, but I didn't see anything in the packet about that. Did they mention anything in the orientation about it? I have mine through the red cross so if I can get away with that for even just the fact of turning everything in(they have me an extension) im all for it.
- Jul 31, '12 by moabgirlieThe concern is that you can get a CPR card online and its not American Heart Association certified. Just make sure you have a CPR card that is good through school ending, and says American Heart Association on it. Email Becky with the info you have, and the expiration date and she can verify. :-)