UTA Spring 2013 - Page 12Register Today!
- May 3, '12 by svh040789Thanks for the words of encouragement! It is highly appreciated!
- May 8, '12 by KBC123Hello everyone. I applied to the AP-BSN program but got denied a few weeks ago. Bummer. I am not partnered. I have a 4.0 GPA and a 98% HESI score.
I emailed my advisor today to find out what I could as to why I wasn't accepted (even though I felt like it was because I wasn't partnered).
She told me this cycle was extremely competitive. They only look at your GPA (they DO NOT look at HESI) and what considerations you have. She said nearly every person accepted had at least 1 consideration. I don't have any. So if you are looking to apply for the AP program, make sure you have a consideration or 2.
So I am applying again (just in case!) but also I'm applying to the traditional program. I am also applying to TCC. Not my first choice but I've already been accepted there once and it will at least get me on the road to becoming a nurse!
- May 8, '12 by svh040789Hey KBC..you have great stats! I'm sure you'll have a good chance for the traditional program. Why did you turn down TCC if you don't mind me asking...?
- May 25, '12 by studentjen07for all those waitlisted:
I have created a mock up wait list based on the information I could gather from a couple blogs and facebook.
please feel free to add yourself or edit.
- May 31, '12 by Cupcakes321hey everyone!
I just submitted my UTA application for fast bacc 2013. What are considerations??? o.O
And like a previous person said, their advisory really does suck! I emailed an advisor and they never emailed back, and the process is kind of confusing. =/
- Jun 1, '12 by svh040789Considerations are like taking 12 hours of sciences @ UTA, 30+ hours @ UTA, honors college, and/or previous degree...
- Jun 8, '12 by svh040789Hey I was wondering who is all applying to the AP BSN Spring 2013 that was not waitlisted from the previous application period. Stats? Hospitals? Considerations?
- Jun 8, '12 by rubyredd83I applied to the Spring 2012 AP program. I was rejected for Fall. I have no considerations but I am employed at Parkland hospital now. I have a 4.0 science and 3.89 overall currently.