UTA online program.Register Today!
This is a discussion on UTA online program. in University of Texas Arlington Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... Hello everyone, I am currently taking pre reqs on campus at UTA (I'm a transfer student) but I am...by Denisse_1 Nov 16, '11Hello everyone,
I am currently taking pre reqs on campus at UTA (I'm a transfer student) but I am considering the online program for Spring 12(to finish pre reqs).
I am married and I work 2 jobs, which is a little difficul and I think the online program could be a good choice for me since all I have left to take are the science classes (micro and A&P 1 and 2) and patho and pharm. I read about this program and I have asked my advisor about it but she just said it was an online program and didn't really seem to care about answering any of my questions. I have contacted one of the AP recruiters that I found online, so I'm just waiting for a response. I would really like to hear what you all think about finishing up pre reqs online or how does it work? If I switch to this online program and does not work out for me, could I go back to on campus? How do I sign up for online classes through this program? I really need some advice any information will be appreciated.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=642215©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 998 Views
- Nov 16, '11 by HouTxAre you referring to the University of Texas at Arlington program? If so, you may have better luck with your question in the Texas forum.
- Nov 16, '11 by Denisse_1Yes that one. Ok thanks I will look for that forum.
- Jan 9, '12 by BinaxoxoHi Denisse, Did you decide to go to University of Texas at Arlington online school? If so, how do you like it so far and how is the course load?
- Jan 9, '12 by Medic2RNMoved to the Tx Nursing programs forums.
- Jan 9, '12 by BinaxoxoMedic2rn, how do I get to that forum?
- Jan 11, '12 by Libra1018Quote from BinaxoxoTX Nursing Programs - Helping You Be a Better NurseMedic2rn, how do I get to that forum?