UTA MSN in AdministrationRegister Today!
- by RNlvn Sep 14, '10I was just wondering has anyone been accepted into UTA online MSN in Administration? Any info will be greatly appreciated.
- 9,587 Views
- Oct 28, '10 by rtx723I have just been accepted in the program on October 22, 2010. When did you apply?
- Oct 29, '10 by RNlvnI was actually already accepted. I was just trying to find someone else who has been accepted. I start November 7. I excited but nervous.
- Oct 29, '10 by rtx723Oh okay.. then we're in the same class!! I have NUR 5327 as my first class.
- Oct 30, '10 by RNlvnYep me too. We should stay in because even thought the program is online it looks hard.
- Oct 30, '10 by rtx723I have no idea how hard it will be..
- Jan 27, '11 by sushiiHello you two, how is the program going? Can you give me any insight on the program? I am about to apply, almost done with the RN-BSN in UTA and want to go ahead to the MSN in the same school. Now, how are the clinicals handled? And if you would like to sell your books, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks so much.
- Mar 30, '11 by sky high_mommaI myself am in the process of applying for the online RN-BSN program through UTTA. I could use as much feedback as possible as I am concerned about the whole online thing. Is it doable? Are there resources if you are having trouble? How long did it take for you to complete the program and are there really no clinicals? THANKS IN ADVANCE!
- Mar 30, '11 by rtx723@sushii.. I just saw this post today.. ahahah... I've been so busy with school. All I can say is that the MSN program at UTA is BRUTAL.. In fact there's no words to describe it. Its a lot of work for each class. I haven't gotten to the clinical part yet. But there is 2 classes with a 90 hours to be completed over 10 weeks each. Just let me know what class you're taking. you can email me at email@example.com
@sky high. If you are independent and self learner then you can do it. 3 of my classmates from my BSN program does not even know how to operate a computer and they graduated. Its the same story for the MSN program. I will be glad to help you if you want. I'm currently working on my MSN. I'm going into my 4th of 12 classes. I would say this would take be about 21 months because of the 2 electives that are required at the end.
- May 10, '11 by lissa726Hello, I am currently taking the research class and I am having a hard time. Any one who has taken it have any tips on how to keep the 83 average to pass as I am currently at an 81.75. Also I have followed the example papers that I have been given by the instructor however I keep getting dinged for formatting even though the papers are following the example papers. I am frustrated. And this program is BRUTAL! Much Much harder than the BSN program, that was a breeze! Any information anyone has would be greatly appriciated. Thanks.