UTA Fall 2013 - page 3
by futureexpectations | 98,152 Views | 893 Comments
I thought I would start a thread for those applying to UTA for Fall 2013; AP or on-campus. i will be applying to both and am hoping to find a job at a partnered hospital before the January 5, 2012 deadline.... Read More
- 0Jan 8, '13 by joshsmotherJan 14 starts Intro to Professional Nursing as a 5 week course. Then I am taking Tech Writing as a 5 week and then American lit as a 8 week class. All while taking a remedial math online thru TCC to prep me for college algebra and statistics! I was told the intro class HAD to be your first online class but could be taken with other classes.
- 1Jan 8, '13 by joshsmotherI will be applying for fall 2014 but subscribed to this thread so I could know what kinks to expect! Decided to take last 8 classes at UTA since that are faster and I can get them all in this year! I work full time right now so a traditional format is my best for me
- 0Jan 8, '13 by LCordeliaHello all. I also applied for fall 13 with a 4.0 science and 3.25 overall, a BSW from UTA and 30 pre req hours at UTA.Question for you all: are you seeing your applications in the application status section in your mymav? Also, I made some changes and resubmitted my applications BEFORE the deadline, but did not get another confirmation email for the resubmissions. Should I be concerned? Thanks and good luck!
- 0Jan 8, '13 by pilotwifeI am also taking Intro to Nursing beginning on the 14th. :-) LCordelia, not sure... I would imagine that you would receive another confirmation. I would ask your academic advisor to be on the safe side. If your transcripts were received by the deadline, but haven't posted maybe they are still in the process of looking them over. I don't know... again, I would check with your advisor.Last edit by pilotwife on Jan 8, '13
- 0Jan 8, '13 by pilotwifeI just looked at MyMav... I don't see anything listed under the Application tab. But I did receive a confirmation email when I submitted the app online. Joshsmother - I took Tech Writing back in Fall '11. There was A LOT of work for that class. But it wasn't difficult. Just tedious. Good luck!
- 0Jan 9, '13 by futureexpectationsI talked to my advisor about the transcript issue and she verified mine was received in 12/17, as of today it is still not showing. She said if you were missing anything when they start looking at the applicants; you should receive an email. Also, THR is a partner hospital; so you are partnered if you work for any of their hospitals. THR Denton is on the list as one of the clinical sites for the fall.
- 0Jan 9, '13 by TrenataI emailed my adviser about Presby Denton and she said they accept applicants in the spring. I emailed her back to find out which ones might accept in the fall, as I plan to apply for the fall of 2014. I am so excited that there are some in Denton. That will make my commute much less than driving to Dallas!