UTA BSN program - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 14, '12 by pandorasboxThank you very much ScarletFire. I wish my UTA rep would be as helpful as you are.
- Dec 14, '12 by ScarletFireYou're welcome. I just know what it feels like to be you right now.
don't hesitate to contact me should you require anything further and for sure do so if you decide to join us. I'm a few classes ahead of you, so I can provide a lot of info that may be useful to you.
in the meantime, stay strong and be persistent. remember,
- Dec 18, '12 by le parisienHi all,
Can one of you tell me the cost per credit hour for online classes.
- Dec 18, '12 by kgnurse$257 per unit for nursing courses and $168 for general courses
- Dec 20, '12 by kirsnikityPandora, have you heard anything about your electronic transcript? I applied to UTA on Nov 30th and am experiencing similar frustrations. I had two transcripts to send, along with my old AP scores from high school. As of Monday only one transcript has arrived, even though I have verification my second transcript was sent on Dec 6. Frustrating because I know that it's probably either sitting in their mail room or lost by the staff. My enrollment specialist has been prompt in returning my calls, but I feel helpless in dealing with the admissions office. I'm debating whether I should pay the fee again to resend that transcript now or just be patient and cross my fingers. I was hoping to start in February.
- Dec 21, '12 by pandorasboxkirsnikity - Yes, they finally confirmed that they received my electronic transcript. It took them well over a month though. Just this past Tuesday I got this email from them:
"We just wanted to let you know that we have received all of the required materials to complete your admissions file. The College of Nursing will review your file to determine if you are admissible to the program. Please allow a minimum of two weeks for them to reach their decision."
When I applied my intention was to start January 14th. I would have liked to get an answer from them sooner because I have applied at other programs that start on January 7th. At this point I'm sure I will be attending elsewhere. Their processing time is ridiculous.
My guess is that you'll encounter the same wait time. They told me that they process the applications based on students' start times. They will not touch your application until the January students are processed. Correct me if I'm wrong about this.
I do wish you better luck.
- Jan 3 by spaleeI am looking to enroll in an accelerated online BSN program. Can someone please tell me if I need to resign in Texas to enroll in the online program (especially ifor the clinical part of it)?