NURS 4325 Nursing research UTA online group 2/25/13Register Today!
- by Neonursej Feb 15Had a great group with my hollistic health assessment and thought I would see if there are anymore nurses starting nursing research 2/25?Last edit by Neonursej on Feb 15
- 12,305 Views
- Feb 16 by TxMonciI hope it goes as smooth! I have heard such horror stories!! Just got my books in the mail today.....
- Feb 16 by NeonursejQuote from TxMonciI just heard that you are placed in a group and hopefully everyone works together, because everyone in the group gets the same grade! My friend was the only night shift nurse and the other nurses would message each other during the day and get mad at her because she was not participating, she was asleep. I also heard to have someone be the team leader, to make it run smootherI hope it goes as smooth! I have heard such horror stories!! Just got my books in the mail today.....
- Feb 17 by NeonursejI just have college algebra for my pre-requisite. Maybe this summer at lone star? I am just taking the classes in the order that they show up and am taking one class at a time. I am going to start doubling up after research. I was told by my counselor not to double up with research and holistic health assessment. Holistic health assessment was so time consuming!
- Feb 18 by PA_RNhi Neonursej, I too am starting research 2-25. I put this class off till the end and I'm taking it with vunerable population. Needless to say I think I'm going to have a busy 5 weeks. I had the group experience with the 2 history classes and art appreciation. Not thrilled with the group idea but will go with the flow and get it done. Maybe we'll get placed into the same group. Are you pairing research with any other classes?
- Feb 18 by caterina123Hello,
this is the first time I join allnurses. I just finish Holistic health assessment ...what a nightmare. I will be taking NUR 3352 and NUR 4325 then capstone and I am glad I could find a group that is taking at least one of my classes.
- Feb 18 by jadivaWell I'm taking research and legacy as well. Also presently doing algebra which is kicking my butt.