Holistic care of the adult and legacy of the family starting 2/25/2013Register Today!
- by maryannmartin75 Feb 16I wanted to start this forum for any one taking either iof these two classes. I thought it would be a good place for us to come together for support and advice as we complete these classes!
- 3,420 Views
- Feb 16 by chicagoRNloveHi! I'll be taking Holistic Care of Older Adult on 2/25.
- Feb 16 by maryannmartin75Awesome, I am hoping this will be a great place for those of us taking these courses to offer support and encouragement throughout the course!! I look forward to talking to you through out our 5 week class and hopefully it won't be too bad.
- Feb 16 by chicagoRNloveYes!! Definitely.
I heard good things about Older Adult. Nothing as stressful as Health Assessment.
- Feb 17 by TxMonciI'm taking legacy but I am going to start a separate one so the discussions do not run together. I took holistic already it is pretty easy. Good luck
- Feb 18 by TBBRN2011I'm taking both classes as well!!! Praying they are not stressful!!!
- Feb 18 by maryannmartin75We moved Legacy of the family to it's own forum so make sure and find that one. I am also hoping these two won't be too bad together, it is my first time to double up classes.
- Feb 18 by LakeEmeraldI am also starting Holistic Care of Older Adults on 2/25. It will overlap with my Medical Terminology for 3 weeks. Glad to hear Holistic isn't too demanding. Thanks for setting up the group. I wish you all well.
- Feb 19 by shamrock3Quote from maryannmartin75Hi I'm also taking Holistic Health Assessment of the Adult, seems like there are mixed reviews on the demand of time. I'm taking it alone, guess I'm the only one not in a hurry at this point. Will double up later I guess. Glad everyone is doing so well, good work. I hope to see you here when we get started.I wanted to start this forum for any one taking either iof these two classes. I thought it would be a good place for us to come together for support and advice as we complete these classes!