Cooperative nursingRegister Today!
- by Neonursej Apr 4I am taking cooperative nursing for my elective, instead of medical terminology, anyone else taking this?Last edit by Neonursej on Apr 4 : Reason: Cancel please
- 862 Views
- Apr 5 by MalorymugHi, there is another thread talking about this class, check "Nursing Electives".
- Apr 5 by MeriwhenIMO, you (general) pick up so much medical terminology just from work that it seems kind of pointless to take a class for it. So it makes sense to take a different class and get a new experience.
That being said, because of our jobs, medical terminology could be an easy A/B...which depending on your overall GPA, you may want or need.
I think either class is a good choice. Best of luck with whichever one you go with.
- Apr 25 by luna_rnWhen are you taking it? I would really like to hear from people who have taken this course. I am going to start legacy 5/20 but I am thinking I might like to cooperative more than med term.
- May 29 by NeonursejI am in cooperative nursing 2, anyone else? We have to do a power point presentation and this is new to me!
- Sep 7 by maryannmartin75I am taking this class later this month. How was it?
- Sep 9 by iLOVEbeesQuote from NeonursejHave you considered getting a certification instead? Most of the people I know get their CCRN, but they accept other certs for those who don't work critical care.I am in cooperative nursing 2, anyone else? We have to do a power point presentation and this is new to me!
The cost is actually less to get a cert (or it was for me), plus the cert will look great on your resume.
- Sep 9 by maryannmartin75I plan to do this but this is my last class before capstone so I am just looking to finish at this point. Then I will focus on my CCRN