UTMB Spring 2011 - Page 60Register Today!
- Feb 3, '11 by dsds138hello chensiqi,
my name is Ya. I read your threads for a while and got a lot of useful information. I am an applicant of fall 2011.
I took my teas and I scored at 72. I am wondering if this score could get me into the program. My gpa is somewhere at 3.4. Hope you could see this thread by chance. good luck to you
p.s i am Asian
Thanks in advance!
- Have you done the teas test and if you have, what was your score. Also, do you know what is the maximum score you have to get in order to apply? I will appreciate your answer.
AnaLast edit by Anak2420 on Feb 10, '11
- Hello Kelly. have you taken the Teas Test, if so, what was your score? Do you know what is the maximum score that UTMB requires. Do you think UTMB has accepted students with a 2.5 GPA, or do they just go for the 3.0 and above GPA. Hope to hear from you soon.
- Just to not be worry, what was your GPA when you apply to UTMB. Did you did the TEAS test, how well did you do? What score does UTMB required to accept you in. if you know? Hope to hear back from you.
- Feb 10, '11 by everparkThere is no rhyme or reason how the nursing schools accept students. I don't really understand it. I scored a 79 on the Teas, 94 on the HESI, (with an 880 on Critical thinking-which IMO is very very important on getting in to UT). GPA 3.46, science 3.75. I got waitlisted to UTMB???(never got off of it), got accepted to UT and TWU. Chose UT. Interview seems veeeerrry important at UTMB and UT....I feel it's the deciding factor.
- Jul 12, '12 by imreadyfornursing9Hello. .)