UTMB Accelerated Program Summer 2014Register Today!
- by jmk31 Sep 25Has any one applied to the UTMB accelerated Nursing Program for summer 14?
Does anyone know what a competitive teas score for the accelerated program? Also, do they consider g.p.a for the accelerated program?
- Sep 25 by jmk31Hey has anyone applied for the UTMB Accelerated Program Summer 2014?
Also, does anyone know the average teas score for the accelerated program?
- Oct 3 by eddie.maruriI am applying to the program as well! I have no clue what the average is but I got a 92.6 and have a 3.53 gpa! hope that's good enough
- Oct 14 by Bio89That definitely sounds competitive. I'm sure you'll be fine I am also applying for the program for next summer. I graduated from Sam Houston with a Biology degree. Hoping all that science will help out in Nursing classes if I get in! I am taking the TEAS test in 2 weeks
- Oct 15 by dovecruz01I'm surprised I don't see many people on here. I am also applying for this summer 2014
- Oct 16 by jennytmuwYea where is everyone at? Well I guess it is still early since this program starts in May.
I'm like "ugh" for not applying for the Spring semester, I never considered it
I heard this year they will actually conduct interviews...
Good luck to everyone!!!
- Oct 17 by Bio89I wonder how many people they accept into their nursing program. Also, does anyone know how much of this is online? I had read on the website that some of it is online and some labs/clinicals are on campus.
- Oct 25 by Kris101189I applied to Spring and Summer 2014. I had my interview for the Spring this past Wednesday. I find out in 2 weeks if I was accepted. My GPA is a 3.87 and my TEAS is a 77.4
- Oct 25 by jmk31Kris 101189 When did you apply for the program?