UTHSCSA-Summer 2013 Accelerated - Page 22Register Today!
- Mar 21 by ashleyelizabethI e-mailed the assistant director of admissions about what we could expect to pay, and she told me $16,000 for everything, including books, fees, parking, etc. She stressed that the $16,000 would cover everything.
- Mar 21 by ashleyelizabethAnd that's for the duration of the whole program.
- Mar 22 by marikadanielleThat's great to hear. Thanks for checking up on that! Especially if it's basically all inclusive...
- Mar 25 by ElCondraPassaanybody have any idea about a great place to live at ? also is it possible to work at least a day while being in the program ? and what classes are online??
- Mar 25 by ElCondraPassaone more question ; if u have to choose between UTMB and UTHSCSA what will u pick????.... i live in HOUSTON, but I heard good thing about SA)
- Mar 26 by Ashley2561Ashley Elizabeth - You and I have the same name, different last names at least... this could be interesting.
Also I decided on the Mac 13''. While I would have preferred the 15'', the cost was too high, and it is not the most resent model.Last edit by Ashley2561 on Mar 26 : Reason: Typo
- Mar 26 by Ashley2561ElCondraPassa - I'm sure you will learn all of this information at orientation. Also, as to which school you want to attend, choose the one you think is best. I only applied to San Antonio, because it is the only school that will work with my current living and working situation.Last edit by Ashley2561 on Mar 26 : Reason: Typo
- Mar 27 by haniakI live in the Houston area as well. As far as UTHSCSA vs. UTMB, UTMB has a shorter program and Galveston is definitely closer. However, UTHSCSA is ranked as #3 for nursing schools in TX, while UTMB is #5, I believe. I'd pick either one though. I'm just glad to be accepted to a nursing school in the UT system
- Mar 27 by NinaAnder1225I tried to register for parking and I am in the 20s on the waiting list but with priority #1. Do I have a chance? What number are you all or did you already get your spot and did you buy the orientation parking permit or are you going to take a bus there?
- Mar 27 by Melissa1986I haven't purchased parking yet. Did They automatically give u Zone 5 on the north campus?