UTHSC Traditional BSN Spring 2014 ApplicantsRegister Today!
- by meganelaine93 Feb 22I have seen many threads for previous applicants for past semesters to the UT Houston School of Nursing. I wanted to start one myself as I am applying for the spring 2014 traditional BSN and have yet to find a thread for it. Although I opened it for applicants, I would also encourage previous applicants, current/previous students, and applicants for other semesters at UTHSC to join in and share in this exciting time!Last edit by meganelaine93 on Feb 23
- 84,678 Views
- Feb 26 by flower23Thanks for opening this thread! I've been waiting for someone to open one up for Spring 2014 application. Anyways, has anyone taken the Hesi A2 exam yet? I've already taken the TEAS A2, and was wondering how they differ. Also, has the UTHSC son of nursing application for Spring 2014 open up yet? Can we start sending an application and a transcript so that they can start doing evaluations?Last edit by flower23 on Feb 26 : Reason: typo
- Feb 26 by meganelaine93Yes they opened the application I've started mine but not finished it because they ask for HESI scores on it but I haven't taken it yet!
- Mar 9 by okiki.olaSubscribing.
I've submitted my app and sent in my transcript but holding off on taking the HESI till May.
- Mar 10 by meganelaine93RNtemi I'm also waiting until May for the Hesi! I'm studying like crazy until then!
- Mar 25 by o0fefe0oHey guys! I'll be applying and taking my HESI this May as well. Good luck to everyone!
- Mar 28 by flower23I haven't applied yet but I plan on doing so by mid April or early May. I also plan on taking the Hesi sometime in May as well. Do most people who get accepted to Uthsc son have a 4.0 gpa in the science?
- Mar 28 by meganelaine93I'm applying in June, I had to reschedule my Hesi for June 1st so that I could also apply to Texas a&m for the next year. And from past threads it seems like most either have a 3.8 or 4.0 for science
- Apr 4 by o0fefe0oI currently have a 4.0 in science, but I'm taking my last science class right now, the dreaded Chemistry. Hoping to squeeze out with an A in that one too. I'd gladly take 2 more A&P courses over the one Chemistry LOL
- Apr 11 by meganelaine93Quote from o0fefe0oWill you be done with all your prereq classes after this semester??I currently have a 4.0 in science, but I'm taking my last science class right now, the dreaded Chemistry. Hoping to squeeze out with an A in that one too. I'd gladly take 2 more A&P courses over the one Chemistry LOL