UTA online Pathophysiology - Page 2Register Today!
- please help...i am really struggling in this class...any advice will be greatly appreciated!
- i've been more focused on the book...should i just focus on module practice exam...is that where you found most of answers to quiz? i currently have a C with only 4 weeks left...i dont know what to do.
- Jul 17, '11 by tejas03@Judyduckett...definitely start doing the pre and post module tests! That will be a huge help for quiz time. I also studied the modules more than the book...seemed to be written a little clearer than the wording in the book. Hope this helps!
- Have you been excepted in Nursing program yet? I'm so excited about nursing but these class have been very diffucult for me...are you in the local DFW area? Do you have a study group? I really would like to start a local study group.
- Jul 17, '11 by tejas03I have not been accepted yet...I applied for the Spring 2012. I've been a LVN for 11 years and am excited to be finally in the process of finishing my degree. I do not have a study group because, unfortunately, my husband has a crazy busy work schedule and with 3 kids...I'm stuck doing my course load at 2 am...haha!!
I do think study groups are a great idea and would help with patho for sure...it's a lot of info in a short time. Hang in there!
- Nov 7, '11 by roses2011please where can i find some practice tests for patho class.
- Nov 13, '11 by tejas03Is there anyone on this thread that's taken pharmacology online at UTA?! We are rapidly approaching the final and I'm trying to mentally prepare for it and wondering if it's made up of majority old exam questions or all new questions? Any insight would be greatly appreciated...thanks!!
- Aug 30, '12 by SilverLoveIs anyone still following this thread? I am currently in Patho... but can seems to find anyone else taking that class.