UT Tyler Spring '13 Admission - page 4
by michkerr 19,537 Views | 91 Comments
Anyone out there applied for Spring 2013 admission to UT Tyler? I'm actually doing the Accelerated Program, but would love to hear from anyone about their points and how they feel about their application! I'm dying to find out if... Read More
- 0Nov 1, '12 by KRBeeQuote from hopeful_stThat's what I was told.I don't see why it's confidential...
Quote from luckyberriesYes, we make an advising appointment, a urine drug screening scheduled by ****** ******, and we also schedule that BON criminal background check. And thanks for telling us about Skyscape. I already emailed my adviser about it before I saw this post though and haven't received a reply yet.We need to make an appointment with our advisor and ****** ******, right? Also my advisor emailed me back, I don't know if y'all were already told this but DO NOT BUY Skyescape. She says we're not using it this year.
Quote from hopeful_stI do really want to know...I counted 89 (myself included in the 89, of course).And if you really wanted to know how many ppl got accepted, all you need to do is count the number of ppl in the correction acceptance letter email we got from TC
On another note, I feel like housing at UTTyler is more expensive than UTA.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Nov 1, '12 : Reason: Due to privacy issues, please do not post names of school officials
- 0Nov 1, '12 by KRBeeI think Tyler is more if we're talking about on-campus housing. Ornelas seems to be their only residence hall, and their cheapest option is $5679/year for a double occupancy (I'm going by academic year instead of semester). That's more than KC hall, which I believe is the most expensive hall at $5412.05/year for a private. Please tell me I'm wrong and that Tyler is definitely cheaper when it comes to on-campus housing!
Tyler does have cheaper tuition though, if I remember correctly.
- 0Nov 1, '12 by tnbutterfly Admin*****ADMINISTRATIVE NOTE*****
Several posts have been edited to comply with the Terms of Service. While it is nice to network with others, due to privacy issues, please do not post names of school personnel. It is better to share this type of information via private message.
Thanks for your understanding.
- 0Nov 1, '12 by nursingstudent9Does anyone know if we need to purchase the student manual for the CPR training course. I've registered to take mine tomorrow and the lady on the phone said it's recommend, but i'm not sure if it's a waste of money to buy one..
Opps. Didnt know about the whole not using name thing
I feel like the average tuition is higher for UTA compared to Tyler...just that housing might be more expensive at Tyler. In the end might weigh out to be the same.
- 0But I know you're "supposed" to buy the manual. The instructor I went to didnt make us buy it but she said if ever asked to say we did. So to be on the safe side I would but depends.
Also, I meant apartments in Tyler in general being cheaper or somewhat the same as Arlington. I'm not too sure abt on campus housing nor do I want to stay on campus. I've had my fair share of dorm life and I'm done with that experience.