UT Tyler Fall '13 (Tyler or Longview branch)
- 0Feb 18, '13 by Curlymitch06Hey all! Applications are all in for Fall 2013 at UT Tyler! I was just curious who else applied and what their points were and such. I applied to the main campus and the Longview branch because Im actually taking Patho there this semester. I had an 86 overall on the TEAS and I think I calculated I had just shy of 79 points. Hope thats enough! Good luck to everyone else who applied!
- 2,919 Views
- 1Mar 18, '13 by ShellyEI applied and am on pins and needles waiting! I applied last fall also but didn't get in, although at that time I wasn't quite done with prereqs. So, hoping this year is it. I applied for Longview (1st choice) and Tyler (2nd choice). Good luck everyone!
- 0Apr 3, '13 by Curlymitch06Quote from ShellyEI got into the Longview Branch! Im so excited! what about you ladies?I applied and am on pins and needles waiting! I applied last fall also but didn't get in, although at that time I wasn't quite done with prereqs. So, hoping this year is it. I applied for Longview (1st choice) and Tyler (2nd choice). Good luck everyone!
- 0Apr 4, '13 by ShellyEI was not accepted at first...then I called...there was a huge misunderstanding about where I lived...I cleared it up and I never found out my points (although I know they were higher since I already have Concepts and Patho and Pharm) ...BUT they admitted me!!! YEAH!!! So I was accepted to the Longivew Branch. Hope to meet you soon! I got all of my info...however, does anyone know the schedule for clinicals. I mean how many days per week we will be onsite for clinicals, etc.??? I know UTA was 2 days a week. Just trying to figure out everything schedulwise and kidwise how many days a week to plan for clinicals and classes. Nothing mentioned that. I am so excited! Congrats everyone!!!
- 0Apr 9, '13 by llhhtClinicals are 1 day a week for level 1 students (me!). I recommend spreading out your week as much as possible when making your schedule.
Make extra sure to give yourself the afternoon/evening off the day before clinical. For the first few actual hospital weeks you're going to be spending an hour or two getting your patient info, then a few hours finishing your preclinical care plan, then trying to go to bed early enough to be at the hospital at 6:30am!
- 1Apr 10, '13 by ShellyEThanks! Yes, I have my appt scheduled. I am doing my interview and fingerprinting next Wed. Would you guys like to make a Facebook page for us...if you are on Facebook that is. Thought we might could support eachother that way and of course include any others that would like to join once we start. Never know when you will have questions at home studying, etc.