TWU Fall 2013 Applicants - page 2
by nanerz13 114,114 Views | 767 Comments
Hello everyone!:wavey: I am starting this thread... a year early. That is how much I want to be accepted into the Fall 2013 BSN program at TWU in Dallas. I am taking my TEAS on August 30 so that if I have to, I can take it... Read More
- 0Aug 23, '12 by nanerz13Hey jenny2014 - I take the TEAS on August 30th as well! I'm nervous; I just got the ATI Study Guide so I'll be doing that over the next week and I start micro on the 27th. My stats if I finish micro with an A (WHICH I'M DETERMINED TO), will be a 3.569 no TWU bump; but with passing micro with an A I will have 4/4 of the First Attempt As. I'm determined to rock this TEAS V too. haha
- 0Aug 23, '12 by broonie717Hello! I am also taking the TEAS V on August 30 at 9 am! I am super nervous too, but I have the study guide and have been doing a little studying everyday to prepare. I am taking it early too just in case I want to improve my score before the Feb 1 deadline for Fall 2013. I visited the campus and it is absolutely beautiful! The faculty and staff that talked to us were all very nice and encouraging which made me want to go there that much more. I was trying to decide between the traditional and weekend program since I already have a bachelor's degree, but I think I'm gonna go with the traditional so I can have a full summer off! Good luck to everyone taking the TEAS V soon, and I'm sure I will see a couple of you on August 30th!
- 1Aug 23, '12 by broonie717Hi nanerz! Yes I am applying at the Dallas campus for Fall 2013. I was going back and forth between the 9 am and the 2 pm, but knowing myself I'd be making myself a nervous wreck all morning waiting for it to start, so I just picked the 9am, lol. Good luck, I'm sure we will do GREAT!
- 0Aug 30, '12 by carlajeanx3Quote from nanerz13How was it?! I take mine in two weeks... So nervous! I haven't been able to study at all since school started back up. Ugh... at least the application to the university is finally up so the long wait can hurry up and start haha!Took my TEAS today... waiting waiting waiting....
- 0Aug 30, '12 by nanerz13I though the English was okay; the math was similar to the study guide; and the science was tricky for me. I knew all the answers to the practice test but the questions seemed completely different on the actual test. Hopefully I did okay - I ran out of time on math and was halfway checking a problem that I had marked to go back to that so I ran out of time and left a question blank. Oh well. Fingers crossed.
- 0Aug 30, '12 by broonie717Yea, I took mine this morning. I thought the science was tricky too. It had a lot of hypothetical research questions that I wasn't too sure about. I agree that the math was pretty much like the study guide, lots of subtracting and dividing. I really hope I did good! I'm not really sure how I did, it all seems like a blur now. I think we should know by saturday though........the waiting begins.......
- 0Sep 17, '12 by carlajeanx3Does anyone happen to know when the application to the actual nursing school will be open? When I click on the link in my portal (apply to college of nursing) it says that it is unavailable at this time. I wonder if that is because they are still dealing with spring applicants?