Texas Tech BSN 2 Spring 2013 - Page 11Register Today!
- Oct 12, '12 by Ladybug3So i just got turned down. I thought i prepared myself for this, but obviously not well enough.
- Oct 12, '12 by footballstarMe too ladybug. Maybe its a Houston thing lol. Ah well back to stalking the other forums for schools i applied to. Good luck to everyone that got an interview.
- Oct 12, '12 by Ladybug3Quote from footballstarLol...good luck with your other optionsMe too ladybug. Maybe its a Houston thing lol. Ah well back to stalking the other forums for schools i applied to. Good luck to everyone that got an interview.
- Oct 13, '12 by Piña la niñaGood luck to you Ladybug and Footballstar! best of luck to wherever you go!
I also got an interview! Has anyone started writing the essay? It seems like there are only 2 questions to answer, but I'm not sure how formal this has to be since it is just two questions we have to answer. Has anyone have an idea or spoken with Kayla/Marylin? Thanks
- Oct 14, '12 by Ladybug3Quote from ABSN hopefullyI was told it was cause i haven't taken my CNA test yet which is scheduled for Tuesday. And i don't yet have experienceI just recieved my interview inviation too.
@Footballstar and Ladybug3, I am so confused! I thought you both had great TEAS scores and GPA's? I am so sorry!!
- Oct 14, '12 by MrSensitivityHi ABSN,
Yes, the the checklist included background check information, orientation dates, some short online training you have to take in advance, uniforms, technology requirements, book list, etc. It's a whirlwind of activity.
- Oct 15, '12 by MedtechtocrnaCongratulations! I received an invitation to interview as well. Best of luck to all of you.