Tarleton Fall 2013 Nursing ApplicantsRegister Today!
- by CCtech Feb 5Hey, guys! Just wanted to see if there's anyone out there applying to Tarleton's BSN program for fall 2013. Deadline just passed (2/1). I called to make sure they had all my materials, since there's not really any response involved with the school; didn't go without trouble, but it turned out okay in the end. So now the wait begins!
- Feb 12 by AbbybeaucolbyHey,
I turned my application in a few weeks ago. Do you have any idea when we are supposed to find out about acceptance? I'm guessing around the beginning or middle of April.
- Feb 13 by CCtechYay, someone else is out there! On their website it says they will send out email acceptances in "early April"...did you apply to any other schools?
- Feb 13 by AbbybeaucolbyI am also putting an application in at Midwestern. I hope I get into Tarleton, though. I'm already down here and really like it. This is going to be the longest month and a half of my life. How about you?
- Feb 14 by CCtechReally? I put in an app to MSU, but not for nursing, for their respiratory care program.
I go to TCC in the Fort Worth/Arlington area currently; how is Tarleton? I know it's a small campus, but I'm wondering about the country/cowboy vibe there...like, what is Tarleton known for, really? What do you like about going there?
- Feb 19 by AbbybeaucolbyI just transferred from TCC Northwest to Tarleton this semester. It's a great school. Everyone is really nice. There is definitely a country/cowboy vibe down here. I love coming here. I just hope to get into the nursing school so that I can stay down here. I know their nursing school is really good.