Spring 2013 El Centro College ADN - Page 4Register Today!
- Jul 2, '12 by MorganBThomas you are applying for El Centro right?
- Jul 2, '12 by thomasphanQuote from MorganBI actually will be start the program this fall.Thomas you are applying for El Centro right?
- Jul 2, '12 by MorganBOkay Thomas so do you have the reading list yet ?
- Jul 2, '12 by thomasphanQuote from MorganBDid you mean the list of textbooks? You can go to majors book store website and look up for the textbooks package of El Centro .Okay Thomas so do you have the reading list yet ?
- Jul 3, '12 by shawnswifeThanks Morgan!
Yeah, I'm going to apply! If 21 isn't enough, that gives me more time to gain points from completing more classes. I am switching majors from accounting, so all of this is new to me :-) And like you said, I'm hoping the new points system will help me by bringing the number of applicants down. I am so nervous, and can not wait to have my application packet turned in...
- Jul 3, '12 by MorganBWhat classes are you taking this summer? Have you taken HPRS 1204? What campus are you shooting for Elcentro or Northlake? There's so much to do and so little time. I go to sleep thinking have I done this that and the other. Like you I just want to turn in my application. Prayerfully I can get mine in by August the 25th. I almost want to sit down with someone to make sure I have everything lol. Nerve racking!
- @shawnswife - 21 may very well be the magic number, stay positive. I just went to the info session yesterday & for fall 12 they let people in with as little as 13pts, granted that's based on the old 20pt system.
- @morgan b - good look on the hesi - 28 pts is very competitive & shld secure you a spot. Which location are you picking? I'm going for Northlake, but will take either.
- Jul 3, '12 by MorganBHey Y77 I am really shooting for northlake since we live in Coppell but if its Elcentro I'll be just as happy. Were there a lot of people at the ifo session and what was everyone saying? Older crowd younger crowd mix?
- @morganb - always a packed room, lol, seems like everyone is majoring in nursing. It was a mix, couple 18-19 & a few 40+. I've heard the Spring is not as competitive as the fall - so hopefully that will help us get 2 out of the 60 NL spots.