San Jacinto College ADN Fall 2012 - Page 33Register Today!
- Aug 16, '12 by StudentOfHealingWe can mention Ravens?
- Aug 16, '12 by oneclosADN Ravens 2014?
- Aug 17, '12 by barbie3eI got all my books from there. I went to the bookstore anyway just to make sure that I bought the correct textbooks. Six books come in the bundle and the other three come separated but I just bought 2, mosby and nursing handbook.
- Aug 17, '12 by StudentOfHealingwhat are the other three? (the handbook is online.. you dont need to buy it) so what are the other two? I can't find what they are. Maybe I'm putting in the infro wrong in the bookstore search engine.
- Aug 18, '12 by KrstycleI bought a total of 8 books. The six in the bundle and the other two, mosby's manual of diagnostic & laboratory / nursing diagnosis handbook. I know there was one more book required (it's around $10) that I was told was online.
- Aug 18, '12 by StudentOfHealingOkay! Thank you(: I'm missing the Mosby books.
- Aug 18, '12 by strwbry30Anyone else got Daniels for Foundations at 12 Tuesday-Fridays? Im trying to find some people to know. I also will be going to St.Johns on Wednesdays in next 8wks. Trying to see if I can form a study group or something. lol
- Aug 21, '12 by KrstycleFoundations is up. I guess we better get to reading!
- Aug 21, '12 by StudentOfHealingOkay guys, I have a question... I mean... it might sound a bit stupid but... okay....
Oreintation for some these classes overlaps some of my other college courses? So by logic I guess I just have to miss these other courses? So I guess we just email our professors. For example, for me the Foundations class is usually the noon to two slot... I have a theatre class in the AM on Tuesday, yet on that Tuesda we are to be at orientation for foundations until 11AM... lol this is just sort of funny, never dealt with it. Anyone have the same issue?
- Aug 21, '12 by KrstycleI would email the professors of the other classes you are missing and just see what they say. Remember, attendance is mandatory. Good luck!