PVAMU Prospective Students (Spring 2013) - Page 22Register Today!
- Nov 29, '12 by patty04_17hey guys, so I received weird emails this morning around 10 saying I had a hold bc I needed to send meningitis Immunizations to the pvamu health center AND CON like I originally did. Then, two hours later I received a confirmation email to orientation. Idk if I was the only one that received that email or you guys did too? I have a fax number to fax all the records...
- Nov 29, '12 by futureHOUSTONnurseI got that email also...and I also got an email about "dcp online" and another one with the subject "corect" as the subject line.
... pretty odd.
- Nov 30, '12 by patty04_17Yes! Well, are you going to fax the records?
- Nov 30, '12 by futureHOUSTONnurseYes, but only to the main campus just to be safe because that's the only fax number she provided.
Even though on my panthertrack account it doesn't show records of a hold.
- Nov 30, '12 by BluedollsYea i got the email as well. But i'm confused because I faxed my meningitis record to the main campus sometime in september. As well as the con when i returned my acceptance packet.. Oh well, i will re-fax the record again to the main campus on monday..
- Nov 30, '12 by patty04_17Are yall sending everything or just the meningitis record?
- Nov 30, '12 by futureHOUSTONnurseJust the meningitis with the cover sheet that comes with the orientation email.
- Dec 3, '12 by patty04_17Hey guys, so I'm trying to find ratings for professors and I have no clue what professor teaches what? Do ya'll have a plan?? I just wanna know before I get there at orientation.
- Dec 4, '12 by futureHOUSTONnurseI am more than likely just going to wing it, lol. I am excited/nervous! :|
- Dec 6, '12 by rumwynnieRNI graduate next week (this was the longest 2 1/2 years). Semester 1 instructors are ******* and ******* for theory, and clinical instructors are ******, I think *****also teaches, and some other people, not sure. My teachers from semester one aren't at PV anymore or they switched semesters -- my clinical instructor now teaches for semester 4.
That reminds -- I need to sell my uniforms and parking. The uniforms are expensive (at least the ones they're selling), and there was only one type of parking available for you in the garage.
Good luck -- this will be an interesting 2 1/2 years for all of you.Last edit by Medic2RN on Dec 31, '12 : Reason: TOS-Please do not use the names of school personnel