pvamu fall 2012 BSN applicants - Page 20Register Today!
- Apr 19, '12 by saraiishwe dont have to go to transfer day just orientation. at least i dont think so, just the ones it says on the acceptance letter that we have to go to.
- May 7, '12 by LDYForkSo now that everything's turned in, what now? Are we supposed to receive anything in our email? Also, when do we sign up for classes?
- May 7, '12 by saraiishhey! they send you periodic reminders, but nothing yet, let them know tho if you want to take summer classes
- May 12, '12 by cha_pawho all plans on going to the transfer day orientation aug 7??
- May 12, '12 by LDYForkIt's mandatory for all of us who get accepted to go. I still haven't gotten a confirmation email
- May 14, '12 by cha_paconfirmation email about what?? i still need to check/figure out my panthers email/id/ whatever it is. Lol yikes!! Definitely need to get on it..
what's everyone else's status right now?
- May 14, '12 by knguyen9740I've got my student id and email now. I signed up for the orientation but I never received anything kind of confirmation email.
- May 14, '12 by cha_paknguyen, did they ever mail you your login PIN/pw?
I have my ID number and email from the pvamu acceptance mail but trouble getting my login PIN/pw
did everyone complete and turn in their mandatory requirement cover page for meningitis documentation? somethin' talkin' about the deadline is july 10, 2012 and we can't register for classes w/o the required documentation.. blablabla.. ha
- May 15, '12 by LDYForkShouldn't they let us know if all our papers are correct? Sigh. They're supposed to send us an orientation confirmation email, if I'm not mistaken.
- May 15, '12 by knguyen9740cha_pa, i've received my ID number and email from the acceptance packet from the main campus. then a week later I received my login PIN. This was a few weeks ago. I went ahead and signed up for the orientation but i never received confirmation about the orientation though. After looking at the packet, I guess we register for class during orientation but i'm not sure. does anyone else have any ideas?