pvamu fall 2012 BSN applicants - Page 18Register Today!
- Apr 10, '12 by knguyen9740i turned in everything today. kerrytha, it's the same office 102
- Apr 10, '12 by Rn_to_behey guys, on the paper that says whats in the packet it says something about a processing fee? do any of you know what that means? cause I'm missing that sheet from my packet.
- Apr 12, '12 by cha_paheyyy, everyone who turned theirs in already.. did y'all wind up getting the flu shot?? and when y'all turned your packet in, did y'all put everything in a sealed envelope??
Most importantly, What all should be in the packet?
So far I have Confirmation Card, Criminal BG Report, Chain of Custody Form, Copy of health Insurance Card, Copy of CPR card, Student/Fam meet greet card.. the doc still has my Physical Exam & Medical History Form & i'm waiting for results for my shots..
Sorry so many questions!
- Apr 12, '12 by cha_paOo, and Rn_to_Be.. all i recall is a $50 processing fee when i first applied.. not sure if it's the same thing..
- Apr 12, '12 by knguyen9740cha_pa, i basically went down the checklist and checked everything off. I didn't seal my envelope since I just drop it off in person. she looked over all the documents to make sure everything was there and then stamped everything.
- Apr 13, '12 by cha_pathanks knguyen! did you recently get the flu shot?
- Apr 13, '12 by cha_paSorry if this sounds like a dumb question but on the checklist when it says "completed immunization record" and "completed immun. record for ___" are each of these individual sheets of their own or just implying that you got the shot(s)? Lol
thanks in advance!
- @ cha pa; io got my flu shot at heb, it has regular and h1n1 in one shot, 15 bucks every thing you got that needed to be filled basically, i did not send it in a sealed envelope, the ladty in the front desk will just take it out stamp all the papers and throw away the envelope anyways
- for some of them like meningitis most people don't get, so in addition to a complete shot record you should have those additional ones.
- anyone doing the GRIND summer program? they sent out emails to yuour PV email