pvamu fall 2012 BSN applicants - Page 17Register Today!
- Apr 3, '12 by saraiishhey guys one sheet in the packet says we need to get the h1n1 flu shot, while the health fact sheet says nothing about the flu, i call the lady but i can never get a hold of her. any of you guys got, or have gotten the h1n1 shot?
- Apr 3, '12 by saraiishgot all my shots today and my phsical as well as my titers for 75 bucks at the rediclinic, shots free with insurance, phsical 60 (cant do insurance for phys) and 15 for the flu shot at the heb clinic, where the rediclinc is
- Apr 4, '12 by LVNtoBSNSara- were you asking where did I get my LVN certificate?
Thats good you got all your shots
I'm definitely taking summer classes they had us to fill in a card when we went to pick up the acceptance packages they offered 4 classes over the summer and said we would come 4 days/week
- Apr 4, '12 by saraiish4 wow that's a full semester
- Apr 4, '12 by cha_pai'm getting my shots and physical next week. Does anyone know which CPR class we need to take through American Heart Association??
- Apr 4, '12 by cha_pais it the BLS for healthcare providers cpr class, i assume?
where did y'all get yours done at and how much was it??
thanks in advance
- Apr 4, '12 by saraiishGot mine for 45 bucks at therapeutic professionals, they have a bunch of classes at different days
- Apr 5, '12 by saraiishdont forget to join the FB group guys!
- Apr 9, '12 by saraiishturned im everything today...sooo relived, dont forget to join the FB group if you have FB
- Apr 9, '12 by KerrythaCan u turn everything in person to the office? Is it the admission office that we turned in our applicant when we applied?