New Grad RN's in San AntonioRegister Today!
- by KiaP38 RN Oct 4, '11So, for all of those new nurses in San Antonio who are pretty much at wit's end looking for job, I just had an interview and was hired at Southwest General Hospital for their new grad RN program. They still have 8-10 spots left to fill before they new class start on the 10th of October. Yes, it's such short notice but the nurse recruiter told me to spread the word. So if you're interested go their website www.swgeneralhospital.com and go to the careers page and apply. Base rate is $25/hr with shift and weekend differentials, with 36 hours a week.
- Is there a link for that on their website or a phone number?
- Oct 4, '11 by KiaP38 RNThe link for the career page is: http://www.swgeneralhospital.com/careers/
Click search job openings and type in "Graduate Nurse Pool" as a keyword. Look for and apply to the grad nurse positions. Then you can send a letter of interest to the nurse recruiter himself letting him know you applied for the position(s), because he constantly checks his e-mail. I'll see if I can PM you his personal E-mail.
- Thanks so much!
I'm graduating in December so I'm around 3 months away from being at this stage, but I was unaware of this hospital. So thanks for the info. I wonder how much in advance they'd let me apply.
- Oct 4, '11 by KiaP38 RNWell I know that Christus Santa Rosa is now accepting applications for their February Nurse Residency. You should apply =]
- Just did
- please send me the email address too. Thank you
- They just called me for an interview.
- Oct 5, '11 by KiaP38 RNYay! You are very welcome! =]
- Do you have any tips for the interview?