New Grad RN's in San Antonio - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 5, '11 by KiaP38 RNWell I am by far NOT the best interviewee. LOL But there two nurse educators. One asked the list of questions, the other took notes. Smile, be friendly and warm. And just answer the questions as confident as you can. When is your interview?
- Oct 5, '11 by Iammblessed2011friday! currently i live in dallas and i have to drive almost 5hrs so i asked for a phone interview.
- Oct 5, '11 by KiaP38 RNWell the class does start on Monday and they will want to confirm that you'll be relocating immediately if offered the job.
- Oct 5, '11 by Iammblessed2011ok! thank you
- Oct 6, '11 by KiaP38 RNUPDATE: The start for the program has been pushed back to the 17th. So for those who still want a chance, now's the time to go for it. =] If anyone need the recruiter's e-mail, let me know.
- Oct 6, '11 by OK NurseGood luck!Last edit by tnbutterfly on Oct 6, '11 : Reason: Please do not link to personal blog
- Oct 8, '11 by Iammblessed2011I got the job San Antonio here i come!!!
Thank you KiaP38 RN.. What floor are you working for?
- Oct 8, '11 by 2blessingsHi,
Iamblessed2011 or KiaP38 RN can either of you send me the email address for the recruiter. Is this program only for BSN grads?
I am in an ADN program in Maryland and I graduate in December.
Any other information will be appreciated.
- Oct 8, '11 by Ochin09Hi Kia, I checked the website but it shows that the position is PRN or On Call and do not pay benefits. Can you tell me if this is true?
- Oct 8, '11 by Ochin09Can you send me the email too? Thanks!