New Grad Residency Program in Houston TMC- January 2013Register Today!
- by ExhaustedNurse Dec 4, '12Hi all,
I am new to this forum and just want to start by saying HI!!!!
Also, I was wondering if anyone had applied to The Methodist Hospital for their OR residency and if anyone have gotten an interview?
I recently also applied to Texas Children and MD Anderson.
Has anyone heard anything from any of these hospitals for an interview??
- Dec 4, '12 by ExhaustedNurseBumpity Bump...
- Dec 6, '12 by rumwynnieRNFor MD Anderson, 3 of my classmates got interviews.
- Dec 14, '12 by ExhaustedNurseQuote from rumwynnieDid your friend do clinicals at MD Anderson?For MD Anderson, 3 of my classmates got interviews.
- Mar 31 by desjt3Hi there, I am a student at UTHSC Houston. My clinical this past Thursday was in the OR at the M.D. Anderson Mays Clinic off of Holcombe. The nurses were great and my experience was awesome. I immediately knew this is where I want to be. Can anyone tell me where to go online to find the application for OR nurse residency?
I am not sure exactly where to go to or how to search for it, though I have been trying. So I thought I would try allnurses and see if anyone had anything on Houston OR nurse residency programs.
- Apr 1 by rumwynnieRNQuote from ExhaustedNurseYep. I don't know about the ones who did the externship there (those who I know did their externship at MD Anderson, one went to Ben Taub). Our final semester, people already had interviews with the managers and a job offer before graduation (like the last week before graduation).Did your friend do clinicals at MD Anderson?
- Apr 1 by Belle2013You can find info on their website. However, I was told by HR that the OR residency has already been filled.