Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center - New Grad ResidencyRegister Today!
- by msmith2103 Mar 20Hey New Grads!
I wanted to start a thread to see if anyone else on here applied to the Memorial Hermann. I recently applied and received an invitation to their Match Day. Anyone else ever participate in this event? I'm looking for some additional information about it. Does anyone have any additional information about their new grad residency? Hard to find additional information online. Best of luck to everyone that applied!
- 9,233 Views
- Mar 20 by blueorchid981Congrats! Have you graduated or will you grad in May?
- Mar 20 by MedahlI found my first job at Match Day in 2009.... I don't work there anymore but it was a great hospital to learn from
- Mar 20 by msmith2103Quote from MedahlMedal, did you get hired on the spot or did you return for an additional interview? Can you tell me how Match is organized a little? I'm super curious!I found my first job at Match Day in 2009.... I don't work there anymore but it was a great hospital to learn from
- Mar 21 by MisseslloydI just applied this week. How long ago did you apply? Did you call them or just fill out an application online?
- Mar 21 by MisseslloydI just realized that my letters of recommendation didn't attach the first time so I just went back in and uploaded them The positions are still posted so I hope it's not too late
- Mar 21 by NurseAllieKatIf you don't mind me asking, why did you leave? I'm a new grad and I'm trying to decide if TMC is a good match. What do you know about the OR or women's services? How is the pay/bonus/ect? Someone mentioned that you have to pay to park, is this true? Thanks!
- Mar 21 by lildebbieHow long did you apply before they called?
Sent from my SPH-L710 using allnurses.com
- Mar 21 by msmith2103I to applied to two locations once on march 8 and once on march 17.. I believe... I got an email yesterday for match day! So they were rather quick. I'm not sure when the positions start, I believe in June.