Lonestar Spring 2013 - Page 41Register Today!
- Dec 27, '12 by renee926Ok...so I found the answer to my first question but I do have another! Which edition of the "Wong's Essentials of Pediatric Nursing" are we supposed to get? The ISBN on the book list directs you to the 8th ed but the 9th ed. is listed...
- Dec 27, '12 by JesbustosQuote from renee926I THINK I saw read or heard somewhere that you can choose... I could be totally wrong tho.Ok...so I found the answer to my first question but I do have another! Which edition of the "Wong's Essentials of Pediatric Nursing" are we supposed to get? The ISBN on the book list directs you to the 8th ed but the 9th ed. is listed...
- Dec 29, '12 by iamleeannSorry to hear about your back natalie15.
I purchased the 9th edition to Wong's. I believe the 9th version just made its appearance, so maybe they didn't have the ISBN at the time of the booklist. The 9th edition is what the bookstore has listed as the required book.
- Jan 2 by ikegrad2002I received a message in my Angel mail about our clinical orientation and class dates and times for the people who schedules were messed up. Check ya'll mail
- Jan 3 by nataliea15Jesbustos,
I tried to send you an email but your storage is full.
- Jan 7 by veronicamc04Since you never used the cd's or access codes, I should be ok using a couple of used textbooks? Do you have any tips or advice for the first weeks? Thanks.. I start 01/14/2013!!!! I'm estatic!!!
- Jan 7 by Alexandria8263You should be okay using used books as long as they're the right edition.
Tips that I can give would be make sure u don't get behind on the reading cuz it's hard to catch back up if you do, so definitely always try to read ahead. Also, make sure to start on ur projects early. You'll have around 4 projects to complete, and most are due around the same time. Many students, including myself, put off their projects for just a little bit and then all of a sudden got overwhelmed with the projects, hw and reading all due at once...so yeah, lol, definitely wished I would have started on the projects the day they were assigned.
Also, make sure you have a decent planner to stay organized with the hw, reading, projects, discussion posts & responses, tests, etc.
Another thing I wanted to add:
Any Cy-fair students that have any questions throughout the semester (or rest of the program), please feel free to ask. I've been through the first semester, I know what it feels like, so I definitely do not mind any questions y'all throw at me.
- Jan 8 by pRaYeRfuLEveryone going to the mandatory family night for CyFair campus? Also how is everyone doing with the assignments??? I feel like I am not going to be caught up by the 14th... yikes