LoneStar College Kingwood summer 2012 application period - Page 10Register Today!
- Oct 2, '12 by JesbustosThanks... I'm just curious to as if this would've been transferred months ago if I would. Be an alternate. Thank you tho and I hope so see you Monday
- Oct 2, '12 by JesbustosQuote from sapadgettHey what do you mean by " a lot of alternates are able to go ahead and start" ?
Hang in there! A lot of time alternates are able to go ahead and start, you never know if someone will change their mind or not get their stuff done! Go ahead and get everything done that you need to so you'll be prepared should they want you!
- Oct 3, '12 by sapadgettI just meant if someone drops or doesn't complete their paperwork or something. Not that you can go ahead and start...sorry that was worded poorly. Lol
- Oct 3, '12 by kmwd1206I received acceptance letters to both the Basic and Quest programs on Monday. I've decided to pursue the Basic program - that's the letter of intent I returned to Valerie. See you all on Monday!
- Oct 3, '12 by kmwd1206Did anyone else get a Quest letter?
- Oct 3, '12 by pigofhoustonHi, the letter of intent..... is there like a mandatory orientation on Monday or something? I keep seeing people write...."see yall on Monday"....
- Oct 3, '12 by JesbustosDo we have to be done completely w immunizations by Dec 3rd? I will have my last hep B by January 3rd. Is this ok?
- Oct 3, '12 by ikegrad2002pigofhouston, Yes there is a mandatory orientation as stated in your acceptance letter on Monday October 8, 2012 from 9am to 2pm in the student conference center (SCC BUILDING). This is for those accepted into the Kingwood program, I don't know if the same applies to Cyfair.
- Oct 3, '12 by JesbustosMine said from1pm-4pm? Is this for the Quest Im guessing?
- Oct 3, '12 by ikegrad2002No it's for the Basic Track program.