HELP Houston residents, where to live?Register Today!
- by emilydalton89 Oct 16, '12I just received a job offer in the Medical Center in Houston, TX. I have been trying to find a place to live (apartment) but have become overwhelmed and stressed. Any places to suggest looking?Last edit by emilydalton89 on Oct 16, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=792442©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,077 Views
- Oct 16, '12 by emilydalton89I just received a job in the Medical Center and is their any suggestions on which apartments to look at?
- Oct 16, '12 by emilydalton89I grew up in the suburbs of Houston and just received an RN position in the Medical Center. Can anyone suggest apartments to look at in Houston?
- Oct 19, '12 by HouTxIf you're working in the Med Center, I would recommend the "288 corridor". There are a variety of apts, condos, townhomes, etc - stretching from the TMC to Pearland..... for a variety of prices. It's a relatively easy commute (by Houston standards).
- Oct 24, '12 by eturner7pearland area
- Oct 31, '12 by nursingisokMe too. I kinda want to live in the loop.
- Nov 3, '12 by No more gamesQuote from emilydalton89I just received a job offer in the Medical Center in Houston, TX. I have been trying to find a place to live (apartment) but have become overwhelmed and stressed. Any places to suggest looking?
depends on what your use to, what kind of transportation you have, and how much money you want to spend.
If you want to stay close to work...the medical center is okay...a little pricey. the rail is close by. or you can stay near the galleria...the closer to the galleria the better. as far as crime, it is everywhere.
- Nov 20, '12 by TXNicuRNNot sure if you've found a place or not yet but there are plenty of great 1-bedroom apartments inside the loop ranging from $750-1500 (and sometimes lower). Depends on what specifically you're looking for- location, amenities, etc.