Endorsement to Texas from California - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 14 by jb_goDo you know how long it takes to get the temporary licenses? Thanks
- Mar 24 by themoderngiantThanks for everyone's information. I am thinking about going to Texas from California after I graduate in November.
- Aug 6 by new01Hi! I am licensed in CA and I'm planning to endorse to Texas. I just wanted to ask if I'm understanding it right... Upon completion of the online application and paying the fee, do I get a temporary license good for 120 days within 10 business days of receipt? Do they need the verification of license from CA, the fingerprint card, and pass the jurisprudence exam to process the temporary license or do they only need them to finish processing your permanent license? Thank you.
- Aug 8 by ValnosloHonestly, to get the best answer for your question you should just call the TBON customer service line. They are usually friendly and helpful, and answer right away (I dont think I was ever on hold more than a minute). The number is listed on their website bon.texas.gov
Good luck! =)
- Aug 8 by new01Will do that. Thank you.