El Centro nursing for spring 2010
- 0Oct 15, '09 by Miya7272Hi guys!
I'm just wondering is there anybody who applied to El Centro nursing program for 2010??
Did you guys get letters? what's your GPA? .
I have 3.73 GPA (I have B on AnP1) and I was waiting a letter to see if I got in but I guess I didn't get in cuz today is the date that you will get the letter whether or not you get in right?
Please share your information! Thank you!
- 0Oct 15, '09 by Organic MistletoeI thought today was the day they send out all the letters.
But... I could be wrong................
I didn't get anything either in the mail...
Now I'm really nervous...
But how would they make sure when we receive the letters??
Wouldn't it make more sense that they make sure the letters go out on the same day?? just my thought...
anyone else who applied???
by the way, I don't know why they don't just email the results like Brookhaven...
- 0Oct 15, '09 by futuremrsjohnsonHello everyone,
Today is the day that the letters were mailed. We should start getting our letters tomorrw. I have a 3.68 so you have a better chance getting in than I do Lets just hope that we both get in! Post tomorrw if you get your letter and I will too. GOOD LUCK!!!!
- 0Oct 16, '09 by bradibearI applied to both El Centro and Brookhaven. I applied to El Centro with a 3.07 (took Algebra 10 years ago and got a C and didn't retake for higher grade) so I am pretty confident I won't be getting into El Centro. I applied to Brookhaven with 31.42 points so I feel more confident about getting in there; we'll see. Letters went out yesterday so everyone should be getting them today or tomorrow. I am not nervous because I am already expecting the rejection letter. Best of luck to everyone...anyone else apply to Brookhaven? If so, how many points did you have?
- 0Oct 16, '09 by futuremrsjohnsonSo I waited for the mailman and my letter didnt come today. I live in Rowlett so I am a little bit out of town. I know for a fact that you get a letter whether you get in or not so we should all be expecting something. If you get in please post your GPA if you dont mind so I know my chances
- 0Oct 16, '09 by Miya7272I haven't checked my mail yet cuz i'm still in school. anyway, I called northlake nursing department and said that all letters were sent out yesterday, so we will get the letters anytime soon.
and Id. Bradibear! Hi! I didn't apply to brookhave nursing but I have a couple of friends who applied to nursing in brookhaven college. and I think you have high possiblity of getting into nursing program there. cuz what I heard from students, if you have over 30points, there's positive chance to get in. so, I think you have pretty much stable points for brookhaven nursing. I think brookhaven let you know through E-mail right? I hope you have good news soon! Good luck!