El Centro/Northlake Fall 2013 Nursing ProgramRegister Today!
- by claudia_G. Nov 6, '12Hi guys,
I'm just wondering, is there any of you who will apply to the Nursing Program for the upcoming Fall 2013 Nursing Program?
Which campus will you choose?
I will be applying with 25 points. I hope that's enough to obtain a spot.
The cut off was 20 points for the Spring 2013 application.
- Nov 6, '12 by tnbutterflyMoved to TX State Nursing Programs forum for more response.
- Jan 11 by pdavilaHello! I am also applying for Fall 2013. I am nervous about the cut off because i only have 21 points. Does anyone else have 21 points? I saw on the last blog that someone got accepted with 21 points for Spring 2013. I am trying to stay positive!
- Jan 15 by MzThundaStay positive!!! That is what I am doing. I only had 18 points for Spring 2013 so therefore I didn't get in because the cutoff was 20 points. Anywho I will have 22 points for Fall 2013. I wish everyone the best of luck and hope to meet some of you when we get in.
- Feb 10 by pdavilaMzThunda- I actually have 20 points. Did the math wrong :/ But Still staying positive!! I hope to meet everyone as well Good luck to everyone!
- Feb 10 by MzThunda20 points is still competitive! I am getting excited. We have so long to wait to hear. Good luck
- Feb 15 by rmolanderHey ladies! I'm applying with 25 points. Make sure you get all your shots, I had a friend turned down for no flu shot last spring. I can't believe we have to wait until May to hear back! Argh! Are y'all applying anywhere else? I'm applying to TWU, but... yeah freakin' right... lol.
- Feb 15 by MzThundaAwesome on the 25 points. I have all my shots and double an triple checked everything. I also applied for Grayson and Collin. I feel good about El Centro tho. May is very far away. GOOD GRIEF!!
- Feb 17 by JanelleRowe1986I'm applying in the fall as well. Has everyone done the information session? They said they would start to be online in Feb but all I see is the 2012 calendar.
- Feb 17 by MzThundaI read the same thing. Don't know how that is working out, but I did attend an info session. This is my 2nd time applying to get in.