AE MSN University of Texas 2013 - Page 6Register Today!
- Jan 11 by sarahranae0522Quote from jt112I took Pharmacology for Health Professionals at ACC which was used as the prerequisite in my AE-MSN application. It was distance learning (online) and I took it with ****** who I highly, HIGHLY recommend. Message me if you do register with him because I have all the material (textbook, dosage calculations, manual, etc).I was wondering, how did you guys take the pharmacology course? I am thinking of taking it online at acc.Last edit by Medic2RN on Jan 15 : Reason: Please do not use the names of school personnel
- Jan 11 by sarahranae0522Ps. I am SO SO SO SO, I can't emphasize enough, SO anxious to know the admission decisions. Ah!
- Jan 17 by TexasrhettHello to all. After some considerable nail biting.... acceptance notifications are in! I hope all of y'all were accepted as well. Cheers!
- Jan 18 by p_shannon12Yay! the wait is over!! I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone else...let's do this any other CNS applicants hear back yet?
- Jan 19 by Sarah.GonzagaCongrats, TexasRhett and P-Shannon! Are you both CNS? Anyone heard from Maternity yet???? Tracy sent the email telling us to be patient, but I haven't seen anything else!
- Jan 20 by kiralandisGaw I was hoping to hear something on Friday too but didn't (I'm child health)...guessing it will be Tuesday!!! Ugh, I hope I get in. Congrats you guys!
- Jan 20 by ryannrathboneHey all!
I just found out I've been accepted and am going into the Family Psych NP program. Is there anyone else who is doing that track?
- Jan 20 by jordangoldCongrats to everyone who was accepted! I haven't heard anything from maternity yet. Hopefully the rest of us will receive notifications soon!