AE MSN University of Texas 2013 - Page 5Register Today!
- Dec 12, '12 by Flybabe644Thanks! I have looked at the other blogs. I've been stalking them for a while just never posted. Is Texas your top school? Good luck Friday!!
- Dec 12, '12 by kiralandisWell yes...I applied to a couple other schools but let's just say I was too good for them Let us know how it goes and what to expect since none of us are competing for you spot!
- Dec 13, '12 by kiralandisHow'd it go today?!
- Dec 17, '12 by kiralandisAND NOW WE WAIT! Happy holidays everyone and good luck!
- Dec 18, '12 by jt112good luck! anyone out there applying for adult cns?
- Jan 2 by sarahranae0522I also applied for the Adult CNS program and am patiently (ridiculously anxiously) awaiting the final decision. Good luck to all and hope y'all are ready to tackle 2013.
SarahLast edit by sarahranae0522 on Jan 2 : Reason: None
- Jan 2 by kiralandisUgh about 2 more weeks...
- Jan 2 by Sarah.GonzagaCan't handle the waiting anymore!!! I had a dream two nights ago that I was accepted and my whole family was so excited and we were all celebrating! Then I woke up and realized that I'll be even MORE disappointed if I don't get in after that awesome dream! Sweet. Thanks, subconscious! ;D PLEASE post whenever/whatever you hear, so I can prepare emotionally! Ha!
- Jan 11 by jt112I was wondering, how did you guys take the pharmacology course? I am thinking of taking it online at acc.
- Jan 11 by rmansaray@ jt112 I took my course at a jr college, for some reason I thought they it was one of the courses they recommended we take in person, but I could be mistaken.