AE MSN University of Texas 2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- Try not to stress yourself out too much!
- Dec 3, '12 by rmansarayHey,
Just wanted to let you know that I got an interview email this afternoon! Now Im nervous for a completely different reason. Its either Dec 13 or 14. Good luck on your interview!
- Awesome!!! Good luck to you too!!
- Dec 4, '12 by kiralandisWoot I just got an interview email too! I applied for Child Health though. Any ideas on what the interview will entail for 6 flippin' hours?!
- Dec 6, '12 by kiralandisHey, let us know how it goes so maybe it could help us prep for ours? I'm in child health so we don't need to worry about competing for the spot Mine is the 14th!
- Dec 6, '12 by jordangoldI've read from previous threads that the interviews are pretty simple. They just ask you why you want to be a nurse and why you chose a particular track... No trick questions. I'll be sure to report back after mine though!
- Dec 11, '12 by kiralandisHey JordanGold thanks! I am SO relieved to read the forum from 2012 about the interviews being laid back with no "gotcha" questions. I was about to look up and answer about 50 "med school prep" questions since another nursing friend (not at UT) suggested it...phew. Do you live in Austin? I'm from the area but currently live in CO.
- Dec 11, '12 by kiralandisLizHope, I applied for Child Health as you did...any advice? Do you know my interviewer Danica Sumptner? Do you think the interviews will go the same, i.e. relaxed and general "why nursing/track" questions? How do you like Child Health so far?! Congrats BTW!
- Dec 12, '12 by jordangoldYou will do fine. It's basically the same stuff they had you answer for the personal statement.
I live in Round Rock. What part of Austin are you from? Are you doing a phone interview, or coming in from Colorado?