AE MSN University of Texas 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 13, '12 by jordangoldI know! I am so nervous. Good luck to you too!
- Nov 27, '12 by kari.graessleI applied for psych/mental health!
- Has anyone else been contacted about interviews?
- @ jordangold,
how were you contacted about interviews? I am hoping to get contacted soon.
- I got an email this morning. What track did you apply for?
- An email, ok cool. I am extremely nervous, what day/week is your interview? I applied for the public health track.
- My interview is next Monday. The email was directed to the prospective maternity students and all of us go in on Monday to interview, meet the maternity faculty, and get a tour of the building. I'm not sure how they are doing it for the other tracks though.
- Oh wow, that will be a long day if a lot of people applied for that track, but I guess it would be nice to get the interviews done before the end of the year. Sorry to bother you with so many questions.
- It's scheduled from 9-12 and I think there are only 12-14 people that they are interviewing so it shouldn't be too bad. They are probably contacting the different tracks separately, so I'm sure you'll hear something soon!
- Thanks, its just going to be a rough 2 weeks because the interviews are supposed to be done by the 19th.